Our Club is hosting the All Africa Challenge Trophy Golf Tournament this week. I am hosting the team from Tanzania, which is in yellow. Also, in the background you can see Kim with her team from Ghana. Kim is also hosting Namibia. The Egypt team is in red. I went to the Flag ceremony today to meet and welcome them to Cairo. There are 17 teams participating in the tournament. Their anthem was played as they entered and some were sung by their followers. Each team raised their flag after the anthem was played. I will be watching them play and scoring on one of the days before I leave for my trip. I think it will be alot of fun to watch them play.
4/27/2008
All Africa Challenge Trophy Tournament
Posted by ED AND MARILYN at 4/27/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Villa
We love our new place
PART OF THE KITCHEN
I love the island we had built
Pro Am Tournament 2008 - Aihn Soukhna
Ready to Tee off on #1
Sky
This snow is great!
Birthday Gift
I love my tent
Birthday Cake!
This birthday cake is yummy!



1 comments:
WOW! I love the new page. I want to know how to do that. Tell Shara she did a great job, and share the secrets.
Post a Comment