We loved Scotland! It was absolutely beautiful and the weather was great most of the time. It was nice to be out of the heat for awhile, and would've loved to stay longer, however, I don't think the funds would last! I'm sure you'll be surprised to know that ED paid $80 for us to eat a hamburger, coke and fries for lunch! I think that's why he only wanted to eat once a day! HA! HA! The highlight of the trip was playing the Old Course at St. Andrews. It also was expensive, but worth every penny to both of us. The links courses are quite an experience. We played several days and had hoped to play the New Course our last day in Scotland, but had to cancel because of rain. I guess that means we'll have to go back!! Ed and I ended our trip with two days in Amsterdam. Well, it looks as if I'm not able to add pictures, so I will try again later. Eventually, I will put them in picasa and let you know when they are ready to view.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Villa
We love our new place
PART OF THE KITCHEN
I love the island we had built
Pro Am Tournament 2008 - Aihn Soukhna
Ready to Tee off on #1
Sky
This snow is great!
Birthday Gift
I love my tent
Birthday Cake!
This birthday cake is yummy!



1 comments:
can't wait to see the pics
Post a Comment