Well, I had another surprise birthday party this year! Jeania and Donna really got me since my birthday isn't until January!!! Thank goodness I don't have any pictures to post. The plan was to stay in Texas and hideout...........out of sight, out of mind, but my sweet friends had other plans. It was alot of fun once I got over the shock. I'm still 49 until January and then I guess it will be okay to join the 50 and fabulous group! HA! HA! Thanks to all who helped and shared in my special day.
12/14/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Villa
We love our new place
PART OF THE KITCHEN
I love the island we had built
Pro Am Tournament 2008 - Aihn Soukhna
Ready to Tee off on #1
Sky
This snow is great!
Birthday Gift
I love my tent
Birthday Cake!
This birthday cake is yummy!



0 comments:
Post a Comment