5/02/2007

These are a few pictures from our trip to Austria in December. It was so....beautiful there, but way too cold for me! We stayed in the small village of Fulpmes. The farmers' wives had a market one day and the streets were closed for their booths. I didn't really care for the food or craft items they were selling, but it was fun to mingle and chat with them. They also had a Christmas village set up through the holidays where you could purchase some of the Austrian items. We had a great time, but next time I would like to visit in the SUMMER! We took the bus to Insbruck a couple of days and it is a beautiful city. We went to a castle, the zoo, by the Olympic Center and the Olympic Ski Jump, but we just couldn't fit everything in during the 2 days that we visited there. We probably could've fit more in, but I had to browse the shops and get inside for a bit so I wouldn't freeze to death. I had tons of clothes on and still COLD!

0 comments:

New Villa

New Villa
We love our new place

PART OF THE KITCHEN

PART OF THE KITCHEN
I love the island we had built

Pro Am Tournament 2008 - Aihn Soukhna

Pro Am Tournament 2008 - Aihn Soukhna
Ready to Tee off on #1

Sky

Sky
This snow is great!

Birthday Gift

Birthday Gift
I love my tent

Birthday Cake!

Birthday Cake!
This birthday cake is yummy!